1. Basic policyKohno Guitar Manufacturing is committed to providing products and services that satisfy our customers. In order to provide you with a more satisfying service, we collect important personal information about you.
We regard the protection of personal data as an important part of our business activities and are constantly aware of our responsibility in this respect. In addition, we will comply with the Data Protection Act and process personal data accurately and securely in order to live up to the trust of our customers.
2. Processing of personal dataThis document explains how we protect and process personal information provided by our customers in the course of providing various services to them, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
Personal data also includes personal data already obtained.
Personal data held by the companyWe retain all information you provide on our "customer registration card" (the "Personal Information").
The above-mentioned personal data will be stored as computer data ("stored information").
Purpose of the use of your personal data(1) One year after purchase.
(2) Guitar clinics.
(3) As a reference for guitar maintenance.
(4) Product and other information.
(5) sending service goods to customers.
(6) Contact the customer if necessary.
Disclosure of personal data to third parties(1) We do not sell or rent your personal data to third parties.
(2) We may disclose your personal data to third parties in the following circumstances.
a. where there is customer consent to disclose or share information.
b. where it is deemed necessary to disclose or share information in order to provide you with the products and services you have requested.
c. when the information is required by a company that performs work on behalf of the Company for the purpose of providing goods and services to customers (in the case of outsourcing, the necessary contracts are concluded and appropriate management and supervision is carried out).
d. in the event of a formal legal investigation by a public authority such as a court or the police.
e. if your actions may cause damage to our rights, property or services and we deem it necessary to protect them.
f. where it is necessary for the protection of the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of that person.